Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Competent Communicator Dream

Friends that who know me well know that i am compassionate , passionate individual who is very good with small circle. however butterfly starts flying on my stomach when i have to stand up and make public speech to group of people. i am thinker than communicator , i like to think , think a lot and listen to others than speaking. i had dream of coming out of my comfort zone and speak confidently in front of greater audience. my dream is that i make a great difference in the world through technology , one day i am called to do inspirational speech in front of millions of people. if i am not great communicator and i won't be able to convey my passion and motivate everyone in the audience. 2 Year back , i started going to toastmasters. Toastmasters is a great place to network with other folks who have the same goal of becoming competent communicator. Here i am standing in front of you as competent communicator. Part of my dream come true and other part of making difference and inspiring the younger generation will come true soon.I am working on my advanced manual persuasive speaking and professional speaking.

Are you competent communicator? do you have charisma to attract audience?

No comments: